Fare Payments-as-a-Service: A Better Way to Modernize Your Fare Collection System Post COVID-19
Will the new fare payments world post-pandemic be different to the one we left behind? We can already see that people will be using, and demanding, safe ways to pay - for both riders and operators this means avoiding handling cash and tickets as much as possible.
During this on-demand webinar, we explore the potential changes required for fare payments teams as well as a new way of delivering these services called ‘Fare Payments-as-a-Service’. We also look at how this model for systems delivery can set agencies up for enabling Mobility-as-a-Service.
- How to introduce contactless payments and decrease reliance on the farebox.
- Should the farebox be the center of your agency’s fare collection strategy?
- Rear-door boarding and fare-free policies during COVID-19; how to continue collecting fares and still protect drivers.
- What is Fare Payments-as-a-Service and why are agencies moving to this model for systems delivery?
- An agile and cost effective way to introduce a long-term fare payments modernization strategy.
- How Fare Payments-as-a-Service can help enable MaaS
- Hear from industry leaders about their fare payment set up and plans for the future